[exim-dev] Update on maintenance branch exim-4_86+fixes [c4d…

Author: Heiko Schlittermann
To: exim-announce, exim-dev
Subject: [exim-dev] Update on maintenance branch exim-4_86+fixes [c4dcf906ceb3]
Hello *,

I just pushed a new commit to the exim4_86+fixes branch. Maintainers
are free to pickup these changes. The fixes may be important. But they
are NOT of security severity.

The latest change is:

    JH/07 Bug 1678: Always record an interface option value, if set,  as part of a
        retry record, even if constant.  There may be multiple transports with
        different interface settings and the retry behaviour needs to be kept
        distinct.

The commit is signed with my GnuPG key (the same key, that signed this
message).

I created the exim-4_86+fixes branch to backport important fixes from
the current development. The branch maintenance will stop as soon as
a new Exim version is released.

A limited set of systems ran the testsuite and passed with the usual results.

        debian{7,8}{gnutls,openssl}
        fedora21{gnutls,openssl}
        opensuse{gnutls,openssl}

For all items covered see the ChangeLog of the commit
c4dcf906ceb3a45c6b30f76476d73ca836b262cd

    Best regards from Dresden/Germany
    Viele Grüße aus Dresden
    Heiko Schlittermann