[pcre-dev] pcre2: cmake error at line 604 (win)

Author: Rex Egg
To: Pcre-dev
Subject: [pcre-dev] pcre2: cmake error at line 604 (win)
Hi all, congratulations on releasing PCRE2!
Much looking forward to seeing it make its way into various tools.

With recent releases, I have been trying to maintain up-to-date windows
binaries for pcregrep and pcretest:
www.rexegg.com/pcregrep-pcretest.html

(
As well as mirroring many versions of the documentation, keeping a curated
log of syntax changes and writing other PCRE-related material, for instance
on
www.rexegg.com/pcre-documentation.html
)

With PCRE2, my usual process to make pcregrep and pcretest is not working.
cmake gives this error:

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:604 (FILE):
file FILE([TO_CMAKE_PATH|TO_NATIVE_PATH] path result) must be called with
exactly three arguments.

I have zero skills with cmake. It would be a relief if one of you could
help me troubleshoot the problem and get me back on track so I can continue
to upload the binaries.

Attaching fresh log files.

In advance, many thanks.
Wishing you all a beautiful day,