[exim] DKIM Signing while send mail from subdomain

Author: LinuxAdmin
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] DKIM Signing while send mail from subdomain
Hello all,

I am using exim-4.80.1-49 & using DKIM signing, My prob is when i send mail using subdomain DKIM verification got failed.

For example..

If i send mail from mail.abcd.com / abc.mail.abcd.com its send mail with domain same as mail.abcd.com / abc.mail.abcd.com and DKIM verification got fail.

I want to sign as a main domain regardless of as many sub domains.

If i use DKIMProxy it will sign main domain, even i send mail from subdomains. but DKIMProxy eating to much CPU.....

Its better if i do it at exim level, My exim configuration as follows.

DKIM_DOMAIN = ${lc:${domain:$h_from:}}

remote_smtp:
driver = smtp
interface = ${if exists {/etc/exim/mailips}{${lookup{DKIM_DOMAIN}lsearch{/etc/exim/mailips}{$value}{}}}{}}
dkim_domain = DKIM_DOMAIN
dkim_selector = dkim
dkim_private_key = /etc/exim/domain_key.private
dkim_canon = relaxed

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Dilip Jadav