[exim] Received for header not added to subsequant local add…

Author: krakastan
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Received for header not added to subsequant local addreses
hi, hoping for help as follows:-
I am using Exim 4.82 #2 on WHM 11.44.1 (build 18), and using cpanel to
setup Account Filters

When an account filter is used to redirect an email to a remote email
address, a Received For header is added.
but
When an account filter is used to redirect an email to a local email
address, the received For header is NOT added.

How can i get the Account filter to add the Received for header to all
local email addresses.

Note:-
Cpanel support have referred me here as they cannot help, although the
following was identified with them

Using Account filter,

address1@??? => address2@??? => address3@???

If all addresses are local, then the Received for header is only added for
the first address. How do i have it added to all addresses?

IF
address1@??? is local
address2@??? is remote
address3@??? is local
THEN
as part of the Received_Header_Text
${if def:received_for {\n\tfor $received_for}} is added to the headers for
each of the addresses giving an audit trail of the delivery route.

BUT
IF
address2@??? is local as well as the others
THEN
ReceivedFor header is only added for address1@???
Suggesting that $received_for is empty for the  subsequant local
deliveries

Thanks