Re: [exim] headers_remove expand with mysql fails

Author: Karl-Heinz Wild
To: exim-users@exim.org exim
Subject: Re: [exim] headers_remove expand with mysql fails
I still can not find a solution.

When I double the colons in the macros it doesn't work and
when I try to find what's the problem and replace all variables
in the macro it still not works.

MYSQL_ADD_WLR = \
    REPLACE whitelist_rcpt set \
        wlr_domain = 'foo', \
        wlr_user = 'bar', \
        wlr_rcpt = 'foo@bar'

Error:

58567 failed to expand: REPLACE whitelist_rcpt set wlr_domain = 'foo', wlr_user = 'bar
58567    error message: missing } at end of string
58567 failed to expand: ${lookup mysql{REPLACE whitelist_rcpt set wlr_domain = 'foo', wlr_user = 'bar
58567    error message: missing } at end of string

Thank you for you interest.
Karl-Heinz