[exim] Trouble understanding routers / bogofilter

Author: Raymond Jette
To: exim-users@exim.org
Subject: [exim] Trouble understanding routers / bogofilter
Good morning,
I currently have the following routers:

begin routers

exchangeRoute:
                driver = manualroute
                transport = remote_smtp
                route_data = ${lookup{$domain}dbm{/etc/exim4/db/route_data.db}}

dnslookup:
                driver = dnslookup
                domains = ! +local_domains
                transport = remote_smtp
                ignore_target_hosts = 0.0.0.0 : 127.0.0.0/8
                no_more

begin transports

remote_smtp:
                driver = smtp

This configuration has been working correctly for years. I would like to add bogofilter. I found the following router and transport online that I would like to use:

bogo_router:
                domains = +local_domains
                no_verify
                condition = ${if !eq {$received_protocol}{bogodone} {1}{0}
                driver = accept
                transport = bogo_transport

bogo_transport:
                driver = pipe
                command = /usr/sbin/exim -oMr bogodone -bS
                use_bsmtp = true
                transport_filter = /usr/local/bin/bogofilter -d /usr/local/etc -p -e -u
                return_fail_output = true
                log_output = true
                return_path_add = false

I'm having trouble decideding where to put the router. I would like bogo filter to run and then pass all good mail back to the exchangeRoute router. Is the the correct thinking on this? Any ideas on where to put the new router? Will this work like I need it to?

Thanks for the help,

Ray