[exim] Decide what router to use according to the from field

Author: Red Blue
To: exim-users@exim.org
Subject: [exim] Decide what router to use according to the from field
I opened a thread on ServerFault regarding an issue with Amazon SES and cPanel. In short, when I have an email forwarder set up on cPanel, and the server receives an email going to that email forwarder, exim tries to use Amazon SES as the router but Amazon ultimately refuses to deliver that mail due to the From field being from an unverified email address.

The thread is located here:
http://serverfault.com/questions/604993/how-to-setup-exim-to-check-the-from-field/605276

I'm still having issues with my configuration so I decided to post my issue here.
How can I configure exim to use a different router if the From field doesn't belong to one of the local domains?

Thank you