Re: [exim-dev] release builds

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: Jeremy Harris
CC: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] release builds
Docbook is a right royal pain.

On a linux box the docbook stylesheets should be part of one of the
docbook packages, although possibly with a different version number
and/or path to the one there. There is some docbook magic to make it
pickup definitions from the right place, although that eludes me right
now and I am not in the right place to dig out that information (sorry).

    Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham ------------------------------ nigel@??? ]
[                 Ellipsis Intangible Technologies                  ]