Re: [exim] Exim 4.8 build issue

Author: W B Hacker
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim 4.8 build issue
George R. Kasica wrote:

> I have no idea why you consider exim "rapidly evolving" FLOSS
> software...its basic structure and functions are not greatly changed
> since V 2-3x with exception of the scripting language changes in I
> think it was the start of the 3.6x series. And even then unless you
> did some very fancy functions the majority ported right over
> unchanged.

If you truly didn't notice any more change than that between 3.X and 4.X
Exim, and cannot - or will not - understand how crucial current and
*matching* libs are to Linux when used as a build-platform.... then I
doubt anyone here can help you, no matter how much they would like to do.

Pragmatic does not equate to unhelpful.

You are simply crippling any potential helpers.

Bill
--
韓家標