Re: [pcre-dev] CXX11 compatibility issue

Author: Zoltán Herczeg
To: Arlen Keshabyan
CC: Pcre-dev
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] CXX11 compatibility issue
Hi Arlen,

I don't mind changing that macro. Perhaps spaces around the SLJIT_PRINT_D even looks better. However, I am abroad at the moment, and can do this when I am back (few more days)

Regards,
Zoltan

Arlen Keshabyan <arlen.albert@???> írta:
>Hello,>

The last PCRE library (8.30) has CXX11 compatibility issue while>
compiled by the GCC 4.7 compiler. I got the following error message in>
sljitLir.c file:>

'unable to find string literal operator ‘operator"" SLJIT_PRINT_D'>

To solve the problem and keep compatibility with the compilers that do>
not support CXX11 yet, I've placed the single space character right>
after "#%" string. So, the code should look like "#%" SLJIT_PRINT_D"d">
instead of "#%"SLJIT_PRINT_D"d". This way, it's OK for old compilers>
and for CXX11 compliant ones.>

-- >
## List details at https://lists.exim.org/mailman/listinfo/pcre-dev