Re: [exim] Exim 4.80 RC4 uploaded

Author: Christopher Bodenstein
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim 4.80 RC4 uploaded
On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 04:36:46PM +0200, Christopher Bodenstein wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've just given 4.80 RC4 a try. Everything seems to be running smoothly,
> but for a small thing which maybe related to the following change:
>
> JH/01 Bugzilla 660 - Multi-valued attributes from ldap now parseable as a
>       comma-sep list; embedded commas doubled.

[snip]

Erm... I should actually be a bit more careful and read the whole entry. ;)

I found a way to get the filecount quota value (extract the 3rd value
instead of the second one), but maybe a warning that this change might
break the configuration would be nice?

Thanks anyway for this great program. :)

Best regards,

Chris

--
Christopher Bodenstein   -   christopher.bodenstein@???