Re: [exim] SPF, DKIM and DomainKeys activation for signout

Author: Todd Lyons
To: fmendez73
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] SPF, DKIM and DomainKeys activation for signout
On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 1:44 PM, <fmendez73@???> wrote:

>  Hello everyone.
>  I've just got into this following issue with versions 4.69 and 4.77.
>  How can I activate SPF, DKIM and DomainKeys (if possible the three at
> the same time) in exim and to signout each sent mail and check each
> incoming mail.

DKIM support has been moved from an outside libdkim library to code
built in to the ACL system of exim (http://wiki.exim.org/DKIM).
DomainKeys support used to be provided by an outside libdomainkeys
library, but has been dropped completely
(http://wiki.exim.org/DomainKeys).

It sounds like you already know how to build with spf support,
supported in an external libspf library. Personally, I build an RPM
with SPF and SRS built in to it (though I don't actually use the SRS
part), and DKIM is enabled by default when building.

...Todd

violent psychopath who knows where you live. -- Martin Golding