Re: [exim] SPF, DKIM and DomainKeys activation for signout

Author: Todd Lyons
To: fmendez73
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] SPF, DKIM and DomainKeys activation for signout
On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 1:44 PM, <fmendez73@???> wrote:
>  Hello everyone.
>  I've just got into this following issue with versions 4.69 and 4.77.
>  How can I activate SPF, DKIM and DomainKeys (if possible the three at
> the same time) in exim and to signout each sent mail and check each
> incoming mail.

DKIM support has been moved from an outside libdkim library to code
built in to the ACL system of exim (
DomainKeys support used to be provided by an outside libdomainkeys
library, but has been dropped completely

It sounds like you already know how to build with spf support,
supported in an external libspf library. Personally, I build an RPM
with SPF and SRS built in to it (though I don't actually use the SRS
part), and DKIM is enabled by default when building.

violent psychopath who knows where you live. -- Martin Golding