Re: [exim-dev] CentOS 5's old openssl and TLS support

Author: Phil Pennock
To: Todd Lyons
CC: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] CentOS 5's old openssl and TLS support
On 2012-05-20 at 08:02 -0700, Todd Lyons wrote:
> Do we need to add some detection of openssl version or is this also going
> to be a backwards incompatible change?

There's some around registering the callback but not around defining the
content, an oversight. I'll clean it up a little.

I don't have any systems without SNI support because I regard it as so
essential to current SSL usage. I wrote client-side send-SNI patches
for a few tools three years back to help improve the state of affairs.

-Phil