Re: [exim] Exim 4.80 RC2 uploaded

Author: Phil Pennock
To: Oliver Heesakkers
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim 4.80 RC2 uploaded
On 2012-05-20 at 03:23 +0200, Oliver Heesakkers wrote:
> -# HAVE_IPV6
> +# HAVE_IPV6=yes

I just realised, after fixing this, that I forgot to credit you in the
git commit message. Sorry! Thanks for catching this, that's what we
get for giving the option wider exposure. ;)

> Other than that it looks good (FreeBSD 9, OpenSSL 1.0.1c)

Primary dev box for me is FreeBSD *cough-too-old*, OpenSSL 1.0.1c, so my
changes only get tested on Linux when I think to do it or someone else
screams at me because they just got bit. :)

> I especially like the new(?) PCRE_CONFIG and USE_OPENSSL_PC flags I found in
> this EDITME, very useful.

Yes, very new, shiny new features for 4.80 and I'm glad they're
appreciated. Makes the work worthwhile. :) Thanks.

-Phil