Re: [exim-dev] DCC header corruption

Author: Marcin Mirosław
To: exim-dev
CC: pdp
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] DCC header corruption
W dniu 2012-05-18 21:33, Phil Pennock pisze:
> On 2012-05-18 at 18:32 +0200, Marcin Mirosław wrote:
>> Could it be problem founded by clang analyzer[1]? After applying your
>> patch those report disappear from scan result, this is why i suspect
>> clang analyzer found real problem. I appreciative feedback if clang
>> anaylze was correct or wrong.
>
> It was correct.
>
> I put a bunch of work (March 2011) into 4.76 to improve Exim's clang
> compatibility and to clean up a bunch of bits where the coding style had
> led to many compiler warnings. So we're getting better here.

Thanks for answer. May i ask for another review?
This reports are commented in the same way as report about dcc: "Stack
address stored into global variable"
http://mejor.pl/exim-4.77/report-IORFNM.html#EndPath
http://mejor.pl/exim-4.77/report-thpTB0.html#EndPath
http://mejor.pl/exim-4.77/report-kWMaKG.html#EndPath
I wonder if it could lead to any problem like it was in src/dcc.c ?
Thanks again,
Marcin