Re: [exim-dev] GnuTLS status

Author: Phil Pennock
To: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] GnuTLS status
On 2012-05-15 at 11:08 -0400, Phil Pennock wrote:
> The GnuTLS revamp is 3/4+ done, I need sleep now though.

The GnuTLS revamp is ~done. It's pushed, anyway.

I can send and receive email in at least one configuration, but it
almost certainly needs more bashing about to see how it fares. I
haven't re-run the test-suite yet.

I'm off to bed, only 12 hours late... please do feel free to critique
what was done by providing fixes, if so inclined.

I'll go through the test suite stuff for this, and then see about what
can be done to test the two new authenticators I wrote, and start
cutting 4.78 RC1 at the same time.

Oh, I'll merge the EXPERIMENTAL_OCSP stuff now, before bed.

Anyone got a setup where Exim tried to deliver multiple messages
incorrectly down one channel, in violation of separate source IP address
settings, who can try out the "bug_1141" branch?

-Phil