Re: [exim] Issues with (gnu)tls

Author: Phil Pennock
To: Nuno Sucena Almeida
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Issues with (gnu)tls
On 2012-05-07 at 16:54 -0400, Nuno Sucena Almeida wrote:
>     Depending on the cipher algorithm, when a remote smtp connection is
> using TLS, the spamassassin score gives the correct score or something
> likes this:
>     X-Spam-Score_int: -2147483648.

>     Any thoughts?

What's the ACL logic involved? The relevant stanzas from your
configuration file would be useful to see here.

I suspect that the spam() call is failing, because it's not getting a
response within the timeout (two minutes, hardcoded), but you're setting
the headers in a different ACL, so that the failure isn't being caught.

But I have no evidence for this, as I can't see the configuration logic
in use, and I've no idea why SpamAssassin would timeout for one cipher
and not for another.

-Phil