Re: [exim] Integer expected for max_rcpt

Author: Phil Pennock
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Integer expected for max_rcpt
On 2012-04-12 at 15:31 +0800, Emmanuel Noobadmin wrote:
> If I'm not mistaken, the specification for the max_rcpt parameter (way
> further down the doc page) indicates it is an unexpanded integer and
> nothing else. The expandable options all appear to have the † symbol
> appended to their type definition.

============================8< cut here >8==============================
14.23 Alphabetical list of main options

Those options that undergo string expansion before use are marked with *.

The actual character depends upon the documentation file format; PDF and
HTML use a dagger †, while plain text uses an asterisk *.

The explanation is there at the start of the list of all of the options;
but then, I looked right past it twice, when looking, and I *knew* it
was documented somewhere.

I've just committed a more prominent notice, in the string expansion
section of the documentation.