Re: [exim] Please help me with my ACL to deal with empty Fro…

Author: Todd Lyons
To: web
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Please help me with my ACL to deal with empty From: headers
On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 6:10 AM, <web@???> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've put condition you have suggested:
>
> condition       = ${if <{2}{${strlen:$bh_From:}}}
>
> but it does not catch From: which is build as:
>
> "From: "
>
> so From: + 1 whitespace
>
> Do you have any other idea?

You must not understand what the above condition is doing. It is
comparing the number "2" to the result of "${strlen:$bh_From:}", which
is 2. If you want it to match if it's 2 or bigger, then change the
<{2} comparison to <={2}, or you can also just write <{1}, which is
effectively the same thing. If that doesn't make sense to you, ask
for a followup explanation.

...Todd
violent psychopath who knows where you live. -- Martin Golding