Re: [exim] nwildlsearch

Author: Klaus Ethgen
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] nwildlsearch

Hi,

Am Di den 13. Mär 2012 um 12:55 schrieb John Burnham:
> > So your answer suggests that I am right.
>
> I think I'm confused about what you're asking then.

Sorry, my english might not be the best. Its not my mother thong.

[example]

Hmmm. I meant it more the other way around.

I have a map file with:

^bla\..*@example.com

Now I do a lookup like:
${lookup{bla.me@???}nwildlsearch{/map/file}{true}{false}}

So far so clear. But what if I do the following:
${lookup{bla.me@???%bad.domain}nwildlsearch{/map/file}{true}{false}}

Will that match too? Do I have to add a '$' at the end of the key in the
map file to not match?

For lsearch, the case is clearly documented. But with (n)wildlsearch it
is not completely clear.

Regards
   Klaus
--