Re: [exim] Filter for Incoming Email. Insert Custom Header?

Author: eximUsersList
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Filter for Incoming Email. Insert Custom Header?
Cyborg: Sorry about sending my reply directly to you earlier. I
thought I had sent it to the list.

Which would require typing in every possible email address in a filter.
But if I could somehow search for that interim email address, I only
need one filter.

Really if there was some way to insert a custom header into EVERY
message that is sent to a particular address, that would work well too.
It's the part about inserting that I'm stumbling on.