Re: [exim] SMTP command timeout on connection - how to troub…

Góra strony
Autor: Scott Neader
Dla: exim users
Temat: Re: [exim] SMTP command timeout on connection - how to troubleshoot
FYI, I'm seeing a number of timeouts from a mail provider called "
redcondor.net" and sure enough, when I telnet to port 25:

220 smtp450.redcondor.net ESMTP EdgeWave mag4000e

LOL... http://redcondor.com/ -- owned "by EdgeWave".

I guess the question is... is it something EdgeWave is doing, or is it
Exim?

We sure don't get along, that is for sure.

- Scott