[pcre-dev] Capturing groups

Author: norulez
Subject: [pcre-dev] Capturing groups
Hello,

I'm new to PCRE, so please forgive me if i ask an already answered question.

I saw function definitions for up to 10 arguments for capture groups, i also noticed that i have to add a predefined datatype for the capture groups.

1.) Is there a way to use a vector/list instead of individual arguments where the vector/list getting filled with founded captures?
2.) What if I need more than 10 capture groups?
3.) Is it possible to always use strings as arguments (if the expression is for example (\d{2, 4}))?

Much thanks in advance

Best Regards
NoRulez