Re: [pcre-dev] 8.30-RC1 test release

Author: Zoltán Herczeg
To: pcre-dev
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] 8.30-RC1 test release

I did testing on various configurations and various environments and the latest rev passes all. I hope we don't really need to touch anything before the release.

Philip Hazel <ph10@???> írta:
>I have just put 8.30-RC1 onto the FTP site:>

This is the first Release Candidate for 8.30, which is major release >
that contains support for 16-bit character strings via a second library. >
There has been a lot of code refactoring. Some testing has already been >
done with the -PT1 tarballs -- many thanks to the testers -- but further >
testing on these new tarballs will be very useful. The documentation has >
now been updated. All comments are welcomed.>

-- >
Philip Hazel>

-- >
## List details at >