Re: [exim] usage/popularity of Exim

Góra strony
Autor: Todd Lyons
Dla: Graeme Fowler
CC: exim-users, Oliver Howe
Temat: Re: [exim] usage/popularity of Exim
On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 7:16 AM, Graeme Fowler <graeme@???> wrote:
> There are at least two people from cPanel on this list that I am aware
> of (maybe more) - chaps, do you have an explanation of why you chose
> Exim for cPanel/WHM installations?

I'll bet it starts with "I looked at the sendmail.cf and tried to
write a few rules." I know I struggle when manually twiddling with
sendmail.cf. Overall it's turns out to be so easy to get exim to do
what you want and when you want, that it's hard to imagine using
anything else if you need anything beyond the standard milters (for
postfix and sendmail).

Regards...            Todd
--
SOPA: Any attempt to [use legal means to] reverse technological
advances is doomed.  --Leo Leporte