Re: [exim] Cutthrough routing

Author: Dave Lugo
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Cutthrough routing
On Sat, 21 Jan 2012, Jeremy Harris wrote:

> One thing I forgot to make clear in the announcement mail: only a single
> destination recipient is handled; any more and the outbound connection is
> cancelled. This holds for both multiple received RCPT TO: commands and
> for addresses generated by routing.

Postini does it with multiple rcpt too. Google 'postini reinjection' for
details. Even doing it for a single rcpt is useful, and avoids the
post-data complications with multiple rcpts.

TlS for smtp callouts is nice. I've had one occasion where I needed it,
and it wasn't there.

thanks very much!

  Dave Lugo     dlugo@???      No spam, thanks.
  Are you the police?  . . .  No ma'am, we're sysadmins.