[exim-mirrors] New Mirror: Internet Gateway of South Beach

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: mirrors
To: exim-mirrors
Betreff: [exim-mirrors] New Mirror: Internet Gateway of South Beach
Hello,

We've created a mirror of to show our support for your project and request
to be added to your mirrors list.

Our standard information is below that we provide to all projects we
mirror, please let us know if you have any questions or need any
additional information.

Company Name: Internet Gateway of South Beach
Company URL: http://www.igsobe.com
Preferred Email Address: staff@???
Company Logo for linking [SMALL] (thank you!):
http://www.igsobe.com/images/logo-100x34.jpg
Company Logo for linking [RESIZEABLE] (thank you!):
http://www.igsobe.com/images/Internet_Gateway_Of_South_Beach_Logo.jpg

Location of site: Miami, FL (USA)
Mirror Link Speed: 1000 MB
Mirror Update Frequency: Daily

Mirror Server WWW Page: http://mirrors.igsobe.com
Direct FTP Download Address: http://mirrors.igsobe.com/exim
Direct HTTP Download Address: ftp://mirrors.igsobe.com/exim