Re: [exim-dev] Exim 4.73 release process & this year's meet-…

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: Phil Pennock
CC: exim-dev, David Woodhouse
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] Exim 4.73 release process & this year's meet-up
On 18 Dec 2010, at 21:56, Phil Pennock wrote:
> Just want to double-check that the 4.73 release will, as agreed, act as
> the testing/proving for having multiple maintainers able to issue
> releases so that no one person is burdened with having to be _the_
> release person.

Hopefully...

>        * FTP mirrors conversion to tahini / ftp.exim.org ?
>                * Nigel to chase
>                * Nigel to note to mirror maintainers that future requests may come from others,
>                        check for @exim.org PGP sig if unknown (we *will* use that, they *may* check that)

All of our mirrors are pulling from the right place. There may be mirrors I don't have listed that are incorrect, but its difficult for us to find that...

I've been fixing the scripting for git recently.
Also just updated the docs and version numbers - we should now be set for 4.73 and the change bars should be correct...

    Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham             Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]