Re: [exim-dev] Candidate patches for privilege escalation

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: David Woodhouse
CC: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] Candidate patches for privilege escalation
On 17 Dec 2010, at 19:04, David Woodhouse wrote:

> I think we're now ready
> to do a 4.73 release candidate, if Nigel has a handle on the
> build/release issues (thanks).

Current state is that we can build an RC including documentation,
*but* excluding the HTML docs, which I haven't added back into the
mix as yet (because our HTML build toolchain has completely changed
with the work that Mike did for the website... and the toolchain
lives in a different git repo).

You'll see that there is a tag for an 4.73 RC0 because I needed a
tag to test against.

    Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham             Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]