Re: [exim-dev] What user should ${run...} in config file run…

Author: Philip Hazel
To: David Woodhouse
CC: Jethro R Binks, exim-dev, Graeme Fowler
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] What user should ${run...} in config file run as?
On Mon, 13 Dec 2010, David Woodhouse wrote:

> On Mon, 2010-12-13 at 11:35 +0000, Philip Hazel wrote:
> > While I'm here... I must say, I've been impressed by the way people
> > have leapt in and worked on the security issue in the last week. Nice
> > work!
>
> Thank you. Was it hard to watch from the sidelines and *hope* we handled
> it competently? :)

No; I was/am sure you (plural) would do it better than I now could.
Though I'm keeping up with PCRE maintenance (new release last week),
I've gone very rusty on Exim/email stuff, as became evident when
somebody started talking to me about it the other week...

Philip

--
Philip Hazel