Re: [exim] smarthost conditions

Author: Pool, Joel
To: Aaron Todd, exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] smarthost conditions
This is a very simple example

First create an addresslist towards the top of the exim.conf(for single
file configurations) put the approved email recipient addresses in this
file one line at a time

addresslist approved_recipients = /etc/exim/approved-recipients

Then integrate it into your main recipient acl. Be sure to place it
towards the top.

deny   recipients     = !+approved_ recipients
       message        = recipient not approved.
       log_message    = recipient not approved.

Test it using exim -bhc