Re: [exim-dev] Getting to release stage...

Author: John Jetmore
To: Nigel Metheringham
CC: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] Getting to release stage...
On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 4:50 AM, Nigel Metheringham
<nigel.metheringham@???> wrote:
> I've tagged CVS with exim-4_72 at a point just after John's test suite
> updates.  [ritual cursing of CVS - the later commits should be on a
> branch]

Just to be clear I don't have the test suite finished for this release
yet, that was an initial check in (sorry if that's annoying, I live in
fear of uncommitted changes - perhaps I care about git after all).
I'm not 100% sure the test suite was working for 4.71 either, so I'm
not sure if it matters that much, just want it noted.

> Alternatively if you agree we should release at this stage - pausing
> only to package and write the release notes - then tag a reply onto this
> message.

yeah, I'm inclined to release now.

--John