[exim-dev] Getting to release stage...

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: exim-dev
Subject: [exim-dev] Getting to release stage...
The RC has been out for a few days now.
It has been running on tahini for several days

I think we are at a stage where a release is feasible.

I've tagged CVS with exim-4_72 at a point just after John's test suite
updates. [ritual cursing of CVS - the later commits should be on a
branch]

If there are any reasons not to release from this CVS point then please
let me know now.

Alternatively if you agree we should release at this stage - pausing
only to package and write the release notes - then tag a reply onto this
message.

    Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham             Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]