Re: [exim] SPAMASSASSIN UNIX socket

Author: majid alavizadeh
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] SPAMASSASSIN UNIX socket
firewall is of and i can telnet via 783

I type "spamc -d localhost -p 783 < TEST" (Test contains 'X') and
some random text in ssh command with this result:

spamc -d localhost -p 783 < TEST

sdasda
sdas
dasd
asdasdads

        *  0.0 MISSING_DATE Missing Date: header
        * -0.0 NO_RELAYS Informational: message was not relayed via SMTP
        *  2.5 MISSING_HB_SEP Missing blank line between message header and body
        *  1.6 MISSING_HEADERS Missing To: header
        *  2.9 TVD_SPACE_RATIO BODY: TVD_SPACE_RATIO
        *  1.3 MISSING_SUBJECT Missing Subject: header
        *  0.6 EMPTY_MESSAGE Message appears to have no textual parts and no
        *      Subject: text
        * -0.0 NO_RECEIVED Informational: message has no Received headers
        *  0.0 NO_HEADERS_MESSAGE Message appears to be missing most RFC-822
        *      headers

Subject: [SPAM]

--
M Alavizadeh