Re: [exim] rejected DKIM.

Author: Tom Kistner
To: Alexey V. Degtyarev
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] rejected DKIM.
Alexey V. Degtyarev wrote:

> I'm trying to use DKIM on my FreeBSD 7.2 amd64 box with Exim 4.70 from
> ports but all I get is that messages without DKIM signature rejected
> with strange commentary: 550 Administrative prohibition

This is a bug in 4.70 that appears when the expanded value of
dkim_verify_signers winds up empty, and you have acl_smtp_dkim defined.

To temporarily fix this, set

dkim_verify_signers = $dkim_signers:work.around

in the main configuration section. This should not have any ill effects
except for some minor processing overhead.

A proper fix is in CVS/GIT. We'll release 4.71 at the end of the week.
We're just waiting for more post-release fallout ...

Sorry,

/tom