Re: [exim] Improving Exim Documentation: A Simple Suggestion

Author: Alain Williams
To: Peter Bowyer
CC: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] Improving Exim Documentation: A Simple Suggestion
On Mon, Nov 09, 2009 at 10:14:35AM +0000, Peter Bowyer wrote:
> On 09/11/2009, pete McEvoy <pete@???> wrote:
> > While we're at it, could I suggest doing away with the frame or whatever it
> > is that means the correct url is never shown in the address bar when
> > browsing

> Ack. Sounds like we may have a project in the making....

Do we have any web designers on this list who want to do this ?

If not I can ask a bunch of web developer friends.

I don't think that we want to spend a lot of time on this, but a freshen
and loosing frames would be good. Doing it with CSS is the way, but this
is where we need a web developer -- who will know what will work in most

Alain Williams
+44 (0) 787 668 0256
Parliament Hill Computers Ltd. Registration Information:
Past chairman of UKUUG:
#include <std_disclaimer.h>