Re: [exim] [exim-dev] Testing Exim 4.70 prerelease

Author: Dan_Mitton
To: Tom Kistner
CC: Exim Users, exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim] [exim-dev] Testing Exim 4.70 prerelease
I played with DK and DKIM a bit under Exim 4.69, but I haven't kept up, so
I'm new to the current RC. Looking through the new doc for DKIM under
4.70, it seems like the DK concept of 'signsall' has been lost. If I get
a DKIM '$dkim_verify_status' result of 'none', how do I know if the
message SHOULD have been signed? Yes, there is the 'dkim_verify_signers'
option, but how does that stay up to date as more and more (hopefully)
people adopt? How can a domain tell me, that any message I receive from
them had better be signed and pass?

Dan