Re: [exim] convert exim4 spool files (-H -D files) to MailD…

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: Heiner
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] convert exim4 spool files (-H -D files) to MailDir
Please do not hijack threads - your message is now buried in the
middle of another discussion, causing annoyance to both people
interested in your message and those who want to follow the other
thread. You should start a new thread by composing a new message to
the mailing list, not by replying to some other message and changing
the subject.

Doing what you suggest is going to be a bad idea. Nothing should be
fiddling with spool files other than exim.

    Nigel.