Re: [exim] Inserting The Original SA Headers

Author: Heiko Schlittermann
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Inserting The Original SA Headers
d.hill@??? <d.hill@???> (Mo 13 Jul 2009 16:13:24 CEST):
> Does anyone know if there is a way to insert the original SpamAssassin
> markup headers into a message where SA is being called from an ACL?

The builtin SA client justs receives the result of the evaluation by
SpamAssassin. This result is stored in

    $spam_bar
    $spam_report
    $spam_score
    $spam_score_int

The $spam_report can be controlled by SpamAssassins "report" template.
(We use _TESTSSCORES_ instead of the original full report, since the
latter one is sufficient for debugging purpose and the full report blows
up the mails too much.)

I do not remember all the SA headers anymore, but probably you can
simulate the classic behaviour in the data ACL using the "add_header"
condition. (AFAIR there was just some level "bar" and the report, beside
a bunch of quite static headers (SA version and such.)

I assume, that you're not talking about the message rewriting feature of
SA (called safe report?).

    Best regards from Dresden/Germany
    Viele Grüße aus Dresden
    Heiko Schlittermann
 Heiko Schlittermann HS12-RIPE -----------------------------------------
 gnupg encrypted messages are welcome - key ID: 48D0359B ---------------
 gnupg fingerprint: 3061 CFBF 2D88 F034 E8D2  7E92 EE4E AC98 48D0 359B -