Re: [exim-dev] [exim] DKIM

Author: Tom Kistner
To: David Woodhouse
CC: exim-dev, Brett Thorson
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] [exim] DKIM
David Woodhouse schrieb:

> I see lots of interesting commits at
> http://git.infradead.org/exim-src.git?a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/DEVEL_PDKIM
> ... with many of them (including the latest one) saying 'wip'...
>
> Is it worth trying to test this yet? Anything else we can do to help?

I'm swamped with being-paid-for work again, but I've not dropped the ball.

Current state in CVS/Git is that signing works 100%, and verification
has the glue code ready but just outputs a mainlog line for each
signature it finds and verifies. I still have to run compat tests on the
verification part against other implementations.

If you just want to sign outgoing, feel free to try it. I now have it
running on my site for 1-2 weeks :)

/tom