Re: [exim] *Suspect* reject mail for user@example.com?

Author: Mihamina Rakotomandimby (R12y)
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] *Suspect* reject mail for user@example.com?
Tomasz Chmielewski wrote:
> I have an Exim box which forwards certain addresses to another server, i.e.:
> - Exim accepts user@???
> - delivers it to server_2 for user_changed@???
> Now, server_2 rejects this mail for some reason (user does not exist,
> spam etc.).

That happens everyday, and the only one annoyed is the one into the "From:"
If you intend to block on "From:" you really get the risk to encounter
false positive, seeing the quantitiy of forged "From:".

I dont think it's a good idea. Why not passing it through spamassassin
_before_ fowarding? (I dont know how yet)

--
                              Chef de projet chez Vectoris
                                  Phone: +261 33 11 207 36