[exim] Anti-SPAM detection LAB

Author: tall27
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Anti-SPAM detection LAB

Hello,
I try to use Exim as a hub SMTP server, that should forward all incoming
e-mails (for a list of predefined domains) to a number of back end servers.
The back end servers runs different Anti Spam products - and my goal is to
check those different products. For this I would like that Exim send
messages as much as it's possible with the same format as it was received by
Exim ( without add any new lines and perform changes to the e-mail) - in
other words - internal servers should "think" that they are receive e-mail
from the Internet.

What could be the most effective config to archive my goal?

Thanks in advice,
Tal