Re: [exim] multiple malware acls

Author: Richard Salts
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] multiple malware acls
On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 03:25:26 am Tom Bombadil wrote:
> I gave a lot of thought on this, and it looks that the only way we can
> achieve redundancy with clamav is by making malware to behave like
> spamd, as Richard proposes.

With a bit more complexity owing to the fact that multiple av_scanner types
are possible. If av_scanner expanded to a list would you then pick one at
random as in spamd, but what if there were multiple server types in the list?
Would that mean your emails would be scanned by a random type of virus
scanner in this case? Or would they have to be homogeneous in this set of
events.