[exim] eximstats question

Author: Oliver Howe
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] eximstats question

is it possible to show the top 50 domains receiving email on my mailserver with eximstats?
my mailservers handle mail for around 1000 domains, so it would be interesting to get a breakdown
of how much goes where.

--

Oliver Howe
Senior Systems Administrator

Tel: +44 (0) 79 7420 6484
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7664 7878

Spider Networks - the power behind interactive web communications - www.spider-networks.net

--
Confidentiality Notice: This email is confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender IMMEDIATELY; you should not copy the email or use it for any purpose or disclose its contents to any other person. General Statement: Any statements made, or intentions expressed in this communication, may not necessarily reflect the view of Spider Networks, that no content herein may be held binding upon Spider Networks or any associate or any associated company unless confirmed by the issuance of a formal contractual document or purchase order.