Re: [exim] require in acl EXCEPT for a particular recipient

Author: Marcin Krol
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] require in acl EXCEPT for a particular recipient
Hello Everyone,

I configured the ACL, router and transport similar to what Ted posted (thanks again) and it works, with transport in particular set up as follows:

virtual_spamtrap:
driver = appendfile
create_directory
directory = /home/spamtrap/imap/${domain}/${local_part}/Maildir
delivery_date_add
directory_mode = 770
envelope_to_add
maildir_format
mode = 660
return_path_add
user = mail
group = mail

However, while Exim creates imap/${domain}/${local_part}/Maildir/[new/cur] subdirectory fine, it fails with "temporary local problem" if directory /home/spamtrap is nonexistent.

Since I'm a lazy bastard (and partially out of curiosity), I would like to know if there's a way to make Exim create that directory too, if it doesn't exist. Anybody?

--
Marcin Krol