Re: [exim] A few questions about BATV

Author: Dave Evans
To: exim-users
CC: Johann Spies
Subject: Re: [exim] A few questions about BATV
On Thu, Aug 30, 2007 at 11:47:18AM +0200, Johann Spies wrote:
> 1. Add a field to the emailuser-table in postgres containing a private
>    signature for each user and making sure that for all new users
>    added to the system a signature is added.

I don't know about best practice with BATV, but it's certainly not technically
necessary to have a separate signature (i.e. secret) for each user.
Personally I just a single secret.

However my BATV setup is just for a small number of domains and an even
smaller number of users. It works for me, but I'll be watching this thread to
learn from it too...

--
Dave Evans
Power Internet Limited, registered in England #03053650 at Norfolk House,