Re: [pcre-dev] More Windows-related/misc. tweaks

Author: andy wang
To: pcre-dev
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] More Windows-related/misc. tweaks
Hi, All

On 8/1/07, Philip Hazel <ph10@???> wrote:
> On Tue, 31 Jul 2007, Daniel Richard G. wrote:

> (Make sure you get the -RC2 and not -RC1 version - the latter was for an
> OP to test a bug fix.)

I have tested on my MingW32 on WinXP. It works just fine so far. One
little problem and one notes are found below:
pcrecpp_unittest failed on Unsigned Long Long. That can be resolved by adding
# if defined(__MINGW__) || defined(__MINGW32__)
# define LLD "%I64d"
+# define LLU "%I64u"
# warning xxxxx
# else
# define LLD "%lld"
+# define LLU "%lld"
# endif
... replace the format with LLU in UNSIGNED_LONG_LONG section ...

The libtool on my system 1.5.23b will create /mingw/lib/dllcrt2.o in
./libtool after configure which is a wrong path, should be
/lib/dllcrt2.o . google "/mingw/lib/dllcrt2.o" the first entry has the
same problem. I think it is just a little issue for libtool. It is not
related to PCRE.

Other than that everything is fine here. I will do more testing and
may come back later :-)