Re: [exim-announce] Exim Book: New Edition

Author: Philip Hazel
To: exim-announce
Subject: Re: [exim-announce] Exim Book: New Edition
On Wed, 25 Jul 2007, I wrote:

> The second edition of the Exim 4 book was launched yesterday at the Exim
> course which is currently taking place in Cambridge. It is available
> from the publisher at
>
> http://www.uit.co.uk/bookshop.htm

I am sure I checked that link before I posted, but someone has pointed
out that it now refers only to the first edition. I've told the
publisher. Meanwhile, for the avoidance of confusion, the ISBNs for the
new edition are:

ISBN-10: 0954452976
ISBN-13: 978-0954452971

[I happen to know that the publisher sold out of the first edition, so
the chance of actually getting the wrong one are minimal.]

Philip

--
Philip Hazel, University of Cambridge Computing Service.