Re: [pcre-dev] Bugzilla at bugs.exim.org

Author: Magnus Holmgren
To: pcre-dev
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] Bugzilla at bugs.exim.org
On Thursday 19 July 2007 22:57, Andrew Ho wrote:
> NL>The admin of the sf.net project can export
> NL>the bugs by fetching the following URL:
> NL>http://sourceforge.net/export/xml_export.php?group_id=10194
>
> I've attached the XML file in question.

OK. While I examine it, it might be useful if people who have reported bugs
would register for a bugs.exim.org account and tell me their sf.net and
bugs.exim.org user names.

> Also, if anybody has a SourceForge.net account (free, and, in my
> experience, spam-free), I can set them up as an admin on the project to
> manage file releases, export bugs, etc.
>
> By the way, is it possible to grant read-only access to Bugzilla for
> users without an account? It would be nice to have a "known bugs" link.

Nope, anonymous users already can do that. :-)

An URL for all open PCRE bugs will be:
http://bugs.exim.org/buglist.cgi?product=PCRE&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED

You may also want to know that all registered users are in the editbugs group
(can edit all aspects of any bug). It has worked out for Exim so far.

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@???
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)