[pcre-dev] Exim.org move

Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: exim-announce
CC: Exim users, PCRE Developers
Assumpte: [pcre-dev] Exim.org move
All the services on exim.org have now been moved from
sesame.csx.cam.ac.uk to tahini.csx.cam.ac.uk

Things *should* now be working OK - if there are problems then please
drop me a note.

Also things have moved, although in most cases the old URLs should still
work:-
   Mailing lists     http://lists.exim.org/
   Bug reporting     http://bugs.exim.org/
   Source repo       http://vcs.exim.org/
   Wiki              http://wiki.exim.org/

All the mailing list archives (back to 1996) have been converted into
lurker, which should be easier to use to find things. Message URLs
within lurker are stable so can be quoted in emails, wiki pages etc.

Unfortunately the old mail archives are not going to be made available
long term. I will try and rewrite all the email URLs on the web site and
the wiki, but references within old emails etc will break.

If you had an account on sesame you will have an account on tahini -
please make sure .forward files etc are moved (your .ssh access has been
carried over). All source checkins must now be against the new server.

Many thanks for Magnus, Philip and Tony for work they have done on this
transition, and to the University of Cambridge for providing the
hardware, hosting and facilities.

     Nigel.